Nothing to Disclose
TGIF my sweets! Today I'm craving some lush, leafy green tones. I've got a color crave! Something about the beginning of summer before things get too scorching hot has got me thinking of beautiful greens. Or maybe it's just that I've been spending too much time indoors and not enough times outdoors?! Anyway, here's a mix of some beauty and decor in tones of delicious green.
All of these green beauty products are ones I use and majorly ♥, while I'm currently really wanting the other two items (the green couch and that TDF wallpaper).
1. CND Green Scene - i.e. the very best green creme polish I have in my collection. I love it. This yellow-based, grassy green creme is used over and over again on the blog. Highly recommend!
2. Banana Leaf Wallpaper would look perfect in my office!! I would love some bright, fresh leaves in there will I'm working on things :)
3. Urban Decay Mildew eyeshadow is one of my favorite green eyeshadows! It's the perfect shade for me because it's not too light where it looks too much like a highlight, and it's also not so dark that I will look like a raccoon if I try to use it [*shakes fist at blackened teals because they're always darker than expected*]
4. HOLY GRAIL STATUS for the Jordana Easyliner Eye Pencil in Sea Green! For only $2 I love this retractable eyeliner because I don't have to sharpen it (a huge 'yay!' in the morning when I'm running late) and it stays fairly well on my waterline for the whole day. Also the color is pretty and once someone told me my eyes looked really pretty with it, so of course I'm into it.
5. I want a green couch like this IKEA Stockholm Sandbacka green couch. I will settle for a green couch cover, tho - and if it can be velvet like this inspo-couch I would be very pleased :D
Hope you have a lovely weekend!! Can't wait to catch up on a bunch of things this Saturday. Do you have any fun plans?
Disclosure: I bought all the things mentioned or would like to! No affiliate links in this post. If you'd like to know more about my policies, please see my disclosure page.