- Deborah Lippmann 80s Rewind Polishes ($18) - I don't need these but I want these so hard! I love love love my DL Lara's Theme which is an almost-one-coater orange creme polish and I am pretty constantly telling people that it's worth the $18 price tag for a formula so nice. So obviously I am desperately tempted to get a few of these even though they aren't remarkably 'special' colors. See All Lacquered Up's swatches here.
- Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette ($49) - I already own too much eyeshadow and only two eyes (the shame)! Plus I own a lot of bright neon-ish colors with Sugar Pill palettes and some other indie items, but the things I own are MATTE brights and this palette is shimmery brights so that's different enough to need both, right? RIGHT? See a great review from one of my fave keeping-it-real beauty blogs Brightest Bulb in The Box here - she does some amazing looks with this palette!
- Lumina Lacquer Prismatic ($10) - Literally every glitter in this is holographic. It's a rainbow of rainbows. And there are GLITTER TRIANGLES. *grabby hands*
- Marc Jacobs Style-Con No.7 Plus Shadow The Siren ($59) - IT IS A RAINBOW. I love this palette because I would actually use every shadow, not like when I get a palette with 20 shadows and think "Oh well I like 4 of them and so that's a good deal". If you break down the cost per shadow at $8.40 per color mayhaps this Marc Jacobs palette seems a little bit more reasonable? Maybe? I wish it wasn't limited edition! Anyhoo, it scores well enough to be a 'Temptalia Recommends' product over at Temptalia (obvs) so I want it extra much.
- Nyx Cosmetics Macaron Lippies ($5.99) - Ridiculous shades of lipstick at a cost that's like a third the price of Lime Crime? Yes. Yes please. I know eventually I will buy almost all of these - which is great because they're permanent! Yay! See swatches of all of them at Vampy Varnish here and see how useful they are for layering over at Nouveau Cheap here.
Are any of these on your want list right now, too? Let me know in the comments below!
Disclosure: No affiliate links in my post, but there *might* be affiliate links in the blog posts I linked to which review each product.