To the best of my knowledge I'm not particularly Irish, but greens and golds are my favorite eyeshadow colors!! Typically I would probably add a brown shade to an eye look like this (like in the crease), but I was pleasantly surprised at how wearable this look is with a bright green in the crease.
I found this look really easy to do because all of the shades were easy to blend together since they were different tones of the same color!!
- Place Urban Decay Halfbaked, or a similar medium coppery bronze shadow, on the first half of your lid; I blended this color up into the crease a little bit too
- Sweep some Urban Decay Mildew, or a similar light mossy green shadow with gold shimmer, onto the other half of the lid. Blend the transition between Halfbaked and Mildew in the middle of the lid
- Using a small pointed brush (helpful for not getting too much shadow all over!) apply a medium green shadow into the crease. For this step I used Lime Crime Jade-O-Lade, which is a lovely rich jade matte green shadow.
- Blend, blend, blend (blend more), and blend! I used a little bit of Mildew to help blend out Jade-o-Lade
- I patted Lime Crime Goldfish, a yellow-toned shimmery gold shadow, in the inner corner
- To finish this look off I used my favorite eyeliner for the waterline, Jordana Easy Liner in Sea Green. I set the liner with Urban Decay Loaded, a shimmery blackened green-teal shadow.
Do you like doing themed holiday makeup? Did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year?! Let me know in the comments!
Disclosure: I bought all the things mentioned! If you'd like to know more about my policies, please see my disclosure page.