OH MY GOSH U GUIZE. I hope (and somewhat assume) that you've already seen the posts about this sweet, sweet **international** giveaway that The Digit-al Dozen are hosting this month?! But if you weren't aware of it yet - let me please bring your attention to our January giveaway that is full of effing amazingness, pixie dust*, and tons of prizes!!
*There may or may not be pixie dust, but there are rhinestones which is almost the same thing
As with our last giveaway, all of the members from the group have donated some dollar dollar bills y'all - so there are 2 $100 USD gift certificates available for two different winners to the etailer of their choice!!
AND this time around we're also incredily lucky to have some amazeballs sponsors who have donated prizes. These prize packages include:
- a massive prize package from MoYou including 10 plates (winner's choice), 3 types of stamps and scrapers, 4 rhinestone wheels AND a surprise from the *brand spanking new* MoYou jewellry range
- a $50 store credit to spend with GG Couture
- a $25 gift certificate to spend with Moon Sugar Decals
- 4 full-size Chirality Polishes (Party All the Time, Neptunus, Yoda Purpurata, Gazoo)
- 4 Simple & Seasonal polishes from their winter collection
- 4 polishes from the VooDoo Lacquer Winter Holiday 2013 Collection (Marshmallow World, Polar Express, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing and Holly Jolly Christmas)
- 3 Renaissance Cosmetics polishes + 1 10ml cuticle oil
- Plumilicious, Milky Candy Pack and one full bottle (winner's choice) from Candy Nail Polish
- 2 polishes from Ruby White Tips (Chloe and Misfit Toys)
- 2 polishes from Quirk (Eponine and My Name's McGill)
- 5 50% off coupons for Simple & Seasonal (five different winners)
That's a total of 12 main prize packages + 5 coupon code winners = 17 different winners! WOOOO!
To enter, please fill out this Rafflecopter widget. The giveaway is open internationally to anyone over the age of 18 (or with express permission from a parent/guardian), but one of the prizes is not available to residents in the Czech Republic. Giveaway runs until January 31st 2014
Good luck, my sweets! Let me know if you have any questions :)