- Opaque beige undies before doing the sponging (I usually do a smidgen of clean-up at this step so that I can get the sponged colors past the undies; i.e. when I do clean up after the gradient I'm not exposing awkward beige polish)
- Using a damp sponge [on taped off fingers to cut down on clean up time!], do the gradient thing on all nails using Zoya Purity (white) and Raven (black with a tiny hint of shimmer)
- Stamp a cool pattern over gradient with black; in my case this is a cool zig-zaggy image from plate A32
- Swipe on one thick coat of Pure Ice Heart Breaker, marvel at how amazingly pretty it is
- Clean up forever while watching Arrow on Netflix, make sure and switch cotton buds often so you're not just rubbing black all over your hands and that you are actually removing it (I like to roll a tiny bit of cotton ball onto the end of an orange stick to make my own Q-tips, basically)
Don't forget to check out the other nail arts for today in the thumbnails below!