There are lots of layers to this mani (6 different layers on the whole nail + some accents)
- Glue base coat
- 2 coats of Zoya Yara, which has a really nice formula - really flows off the brush nicely!!
- 1 dibby-dabbled coat of Sephora by OPI It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat - this one has nice baby flakies of gold; a lot like a normal glitter topper
- 1 dibby-dabbled coat of Zoya's 18K Gold topper, Gilty - the gold leaf is a lot larger in this polish, but if you manipulate it too much the pieces break up into smaller ones (which I do not like) - so be careful!
- 1 dabbled and placed coat of Lynnderella's Change - the suspension base in this was incredibly thin and watery and weird so I had to stop and shake a LOT for each nail to get any of the larger glitters out, but those mega huge pieces are amazeballs and worth it
- I taped off the ends and painted on some Layla CE 54, a blackened-green jelly base with green glitters
- Using a striper brush and my fave silver foil, Sally Hansen Celeb City, I painted a line around the triangle of Layla CE 54 and extended it to the tip
- Hilarious photo shoot with gaudy jewelry ensued
- You're welcome!
Check out the other 7 Deadly Sins nails below!!