- Apply the peach matte shade from the WnW I heart Matte palette to the inner 1/2 of a primed eyelid
- Using an angled brush, place a line of the matte green shade from the I <3 Matte palette in the crease and blend outwards a bit (don't forget to tap the extra off your brush; this shade is very powdery in my palette)
- With your favey crease brush, blend the shimmery green shade from the WnW Comfort Zone palette on top of the matte green
- Using both the brown and black matte shades from the Matte palette darken the outer V and sweep up into the crease if you want to be a little bit more ~dramatic~ (for this step I just swirled my brush in both colors before applying; the brown is a little sheer and patchy when blending, so the black helps)
- Go back and blend the middle of the lid so that it transitions seamlessly into the darker part at the outer V. Apply shimmery highlights if you'd like! I used the silvery-green highlight shade from the Comfort Zone palette
- Tightline your lashes and apply a little black liner to just the outer corner of your eye, then smudge. Now do your typical mascara routine and ta-dah! Done!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original primer (HG for now)
- Wet n Wild Comfort Zone 8-pan palette
- Wet n Wild I heart Matte 8-pan palette
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eye concealer)
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Maybelline black eyeliner- Clinique High Impact mascara (black)
I loved this look! It was fun to wear and I thought it was pretty! It would've paired really well with an orange lipstick to be extra festive.
How was your weekend; did you do anything fun? Do you find this tutorial helpful, and would you like more posts like it?
*nothing to disclose in this post; I bought all that ish myself!*