For this look, I used my new-ish Sonia Kashuk Smokey Eye Brush Set from Target ($14.99 for four brushes + a travel case) and followed the instructions included with the brushes. [I've been testing them out before I do a more in-depth review of them and want to use them a few times as intended and also of my own accord before I'm ready!]
I smudged the maroon color along my lashline after doing a sort of traditional smokey eye with the grey shadows. I really loved this look!! I don't have a lot of grey shadows because I tend more towards rich browns and coppers, but I loved using the shades in this quad.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original primer (HG for now)
- all four shades of the L'Oreal Queen's Gaze quad
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eye concealer)
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Maybelline Dream LumiTouch Highlighting Concelear in Radiant (under eyebrow)- Clinique High Impact mascara in Black
If you follow me on tumblr or instagram, you might have already seen the quick pick I snapped of the two quads I got when I purchased them last month! I didn't love The Muse's Gaze when I did some initial swatches or my first EOTD with it, but I'm willing to try it again.
Do you like this look? Did you pick up any of the L'Oreal + Project Runway products?