Doesn't this look so vibrant and rich?! Hooray for sticky bases! Not too much to say about this one; it was a pretty easy and quickly contoured eye look to do. The biggest difference was using a new primer and patting the eyeshadow on really well instead of buffing (or doing the 'windshield wiper' motion).
- Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper
- all four shades of the Lorac Satisfying Toffee Crunch palette
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eye concealer)
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Maybelline Dream LumiTouch Highlighting Concelear in Radiant (under eyebrow)- Clinique High Impact mascara in Black
Do you like this look? How many different eye primers do you have?! I have at least 5 lol