I tried my hand at the 'Subtle and Sexy' look from the Eye Shadow Quads, Demystified article from The Untrendy Girl. I applied the lightest color all over the lid, then the mid-tone shade up to and a little past the crease, the medium shade all over the lid, and finally smudged the dark color near my lashes. Because I hadn't figured out the magic secret combo to make Lorac eyeshadows work for me yet, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion and found these colors to be sort of similar and unimpressive with this particular look/technique.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original primer (HG for now)
- all four shades of the Lorac Satisfying Toffee Crunch palette
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eye concealer)
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Maybelline Dream LumiTouch Highlighting Concelear in Radiant (under eyebrow)- Clinique High Impact mascara in Black
|here's a fun Pin-able collage!|
Do you like this look? What's your favorite eyeshadow shape to do with eyeshadow quads? Check back tomorrow and I'll share with you MY secret for making these beautiful Lorac eyeshadows work for me!!