I layered the brighter pink on top of the marbled gold/brown/pink shade from the WnW 'Baking a Cake' baked palette in my inner corner, then blended the medium and dark shades from the L'Oreal Queen's Gaze quad on the outer two thirds of my eye. I smudged some black liner near my upper eyelashes and set it with the dark grey shadow from the L'Oreal quad. I also used an angled brush and sort of painted the black UD eyeliner onto my lower lashes. A very soft, smokey everyday look for sure.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original primer (HG for now)
- the marbled gold/pink shade and pink shade from Wet n Wild's Baking a Cake baked eyeshadow palette
- the medium and dark shades from the L'Oreal Queen's Gaze eyeshadow quad
- Urban Decay pencil in Zero
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eye concealer)
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Maybelline Dream LumiTouch Highlighting Concelear in Radiant (under eyebrow)- black mascara (I'm switching it up between some samples, so I don't know for sure which brand)
If you can't tell - I loved wearing this! I can't wait to mix it up and do some more combinations with these colors in the near future (lighter pinks, silvers, black. etc.). I also wanted to share my LOVE for the blog Prettymaking - she has hands-down the best eyeshadow swatches I've seen on any beauty blog and I love her creative, but wearable, eye looks. Definitely a blog I look up to in terms of beauty blogging.
Do you like this look? What's your favorite eyeshadow colors to wear together?