Hello! Hope y'all are having a happy holiday season! I was inspired to try this look after seeing this cool look from Temptalia, and it coincidentally looked super Christmas-y to me so I thought I'd save it to post now :D I was also influenced by this recreated Michael James Christmas look on Unique Desire for the winged liner and slightly more dramatic crease color.
This look is pretty simple to do, but still bold! I applied the dark teal-leaning green to the crease, then patted the dark coppery 'crease' color from the WnW Comfort Zone palette onto my lid. Using my Darling Girl foiling medium and the Sonia Kashuk pointed eyeliner brush, I did some winged metallic liner with the L'Oreal HiP loose pigment in Tenacious. I loved the liner! So shiny and pretty and a great contrast with the rest of the look. I blended out the harsh green shadow (because I applied poorly; forgot to tap off excess before sweeping it on) with the light, pale pink Luscious Lani from the same theBalm Shady Lady vol. 1 palette.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original primer (HG for now)
- coppery 'crease' shade from the Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone 8-pan palette
- theBalm Jealous Jordana in crease (from Shady Lady vol. 1)
- theBalm Luscious Lani (also from Shady Lady vol. 1) to blend out Jealous Jordana
- L'Oreal HiP loose pigment eyeshadow Tenacious, foiled, as liner
- Darling Girl Superstar Serum (foiling medium)
- Joradana Easyliner Retractable eyeliner in Sea Green
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eye concealer)
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Maybelline Dream LumiTouch Highlighting Concelear in Radiant (under eyebrow)- black mascara of some kind (using some different samples lately, so idk)
Do you like this look? Are you doing any holiday-themed makeup?! The holidays often inspire me to try red lip looks.