I applied the three darker shades in the palette in a fan shape from lightest to darkest by patting them on the lid and blending between the colors. Then I went back and used the light, shimmery highlight color in the inner corner of my eye and across the top of the colors to blend into my brow highlight. Apparently I really love applying my shadow in a winged shape, since you've seen that in like every EOTD post from me ever. Ah well, it is my favorite!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original primer (HG for now)
- all four shades of the Lorac Tease Me Truffles palette
- Clinique Quickliner in Violet (smudged along lower lashline, just in the corner)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eye concealer)
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Maybelline Dream LumiTouch Highlighting Concelear in Radiant (under eyebrow)- Clinique High Impact mascara in Black
Do you like this look? Does this eye look match your impression from my swatches?! Have you tried Lorac eyeshadows before?!