I blended some of my NYX eye pencil in Black Bean in my inner corner and my outer corner in a v-shape. Then I patted the gold shadow from the L'Oreal HiP duo 'Flare' across my whole lid. I blended the orange shadow with gold shimmer into the crease. Then I layered some theBalm Matt Batali (matte plum) back over the spots where Black Bean had been originally to deepen the contrast. Some lightly smudged plum eyeliner under my eye completed the look and I was all done!!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original primer (HG for now)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean (inner and outer corner)
- L'Oreal HiP eyeshadow duo in Flare (gold and orange with gold shimmer)
- theBalm Matt Batali
- Clinique Quickliner in Violet
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
- Maybelline Eye Studio MasterShape Brow Pencil in Blonde- Bare Escentuals Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
I really loved this look and I especially like the photographs I got of it! A definite round of internet applause for my photographer; I think we're finally getting some great shots of my eye (a skill most boyfriends don't probably have)!
Do you like this look? Let me know!