Here is a quick EOTD that my boyfriend graciously photographed for me! I thought it looked a little bit better in real life, but that's okay. It reminds me a little of a tropical fish and I was really excited + proud that I did this one without any inspirational pictures. I'm really obsessed with the idea of yellow eyeliner right now, but I almost wish this was even more shockingly bright. More yellow eyeliner will probably happen in my future!
The first two photos were taken with flash, the last with natural light in my bathroom.
Products I used
- Urban Decay original and matte primer
- CoverGirl Mink (dusted all over lid)
- Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk (lined near the lashline)
- Sugarpill Buttercupcake (yellow) (applied over Milk)
- Urban Decay Flash (in crease)- L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip eyeliner in Carbon Black (to tightline after applying mascara)
- CoverGirl LastBlash Fusion mascara in Very Black
- Bare Escentuals Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
I also filled in my brows and put some concealer under my eyes, but that seems less important. Are you enjoying these EOTD posts so far?