This look is a mix of gunmetal and teal, and it made me think of a cool industrial mermaid. I wore it out for a dinner date and really enjoyed wearing it! My boyfriend is my current EOTD photographer and sometimes the pictures are...interesting. I haven't figured out the best lighting for photographing makeup yet, but slowly and surely I'm hoping it will improve.
My eyes are squinty and only one is in focus in the middle picture because I was smiling; I thought it would be nice to include a little bit more of my mug ;p
Products I used
- Urban Decay original primer
- CoverGirl Champagne in the inner corner and on the browbone
- Urban Decay Gunmetal in crease and outer corner
- Urban Decay Naked blended above Gunmetal
- L'Oreal HIP in some teal color
- Maybelline BB Cream in the lightest color, all over face- L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip eyeliner in Carbon Black (to tightline after applying mascara)
- CoverGirl LastBlash Fusion mascara in Very Black
- Bare Escentuals Buxom mascara in Blackest Black
*also concealer under my eyes, and filled in my eyebrows
I think my eyebrows could have been less harsh, especially in that middle photo! Yikes! I really need to pick up a new eyebrow brush/comb/tool because my old one has been demolished in my makeup bag. Thoughts on this one?