- swatching and purging my stash because I have too much polish (thanks, orange stash post for making me have the sads about this)
- contemplating selling mystery boxes of polish instead of a simple blog sale since I've been going thru my stash; is anyone interested in getting a cool grab-box with a least one indie or HTF polish along with 6-7 other polishes for $20-$25?? Let me know if it sounds cool and I can finally publish the page I keep thinking about...
- Trying to decide if I should let go of some NerdLacquers
- Trying to decide when is a good time for a giveaway when I can't think of any dope prizes anymore...
- frankening my own version of some popular indies that I can never get ahold of that I don't feel good about posting since it's sort of a polish/frankener no-no to dupe things on purpose...I'm not doing it to profit, except from my own glee and hand clapping after getting things done the way I want
- entered my 'dream color' for the RBL fan collection; my idea is SO COOL, y'all!! I will have to work on my own fraknen of it if it doesn't get made
- watched the first and second Jurassic Park movies this weekend
- watched the entire first season of The Glee Project recently - it's such a cute show and I may or many not be obsessed with that one guy...with the dreads...whatever.
- have watched almost 6 seasons of How I Met Your Mother in like a month and a half
- I love Netflix (oops, this is a statement)
- have almost finished reading a hilarious and wonderful summary of someone reading 50 Shades of Grey; it's NSFW because the book itself is NSFW. Also, it is awful.
- have also almost finished reading A Feast for Crows - I really like the character development in this one, which apparently other people don't like? But I can't really ready about how people feel about it on the internet yet because I always ruin things on accident (i.e. every show, actor, book I have ever tried to look up, I always just end up seeing the ~*totally awesome*~ plot twist)
- generally have been buying less polish - hooray! Color Boyfriend semi-impressed. Maybe not impressed, but at least he noticed, which is rare!!
- am awesome at Hero Academy, and iPad game - please play with me if you have an iPad and like cool games!! My name for stuff like that is emtha
Now here is a fun picture + sale announcement, as a reward for scrolling past all those words up there!
A-England is having this awesome special! The entire Mythical collection is only £5 (roughly $7.8 USD) each July 18-22nd! They have free worldwide shipping, too, so this is a great deal when their polishes are usually £9 (roughly $14 USD, i.e. half the price!)
I'm feeling kinda blah about nails lately, and I'm hoping to feel more YEAHHH soon. And I do have a cool mani all prepped for tmrw! Right now I have a lot of polish I want to sell and I was thinking of doing mystery boxes - how do you feel about that (the details are in the second bullet point in the first list)? Do you h8 people that franken dupes of other polishes for themselves if they aren't planning to sell - i.e. does anyone want to see the things I made recently that are dupes on purpose? Lemme know!