|duochrome flash macro!|
|holo glitter macro!|
- don't have to layer it to make the duochrome shift obvious
- opaque in 2 coats!
- cool texture
- little holographic glitters are very pretty and catch the light
- unique to my collection; I don't have anything that starts this soft shade of blue and then shifts to green
Things I don't love about this polish
- I have to be patient when applying this polish because it 'sets' quickly and you can't really fix it until that layer is dry (like with some matte polishes, you know what I'm talking about!)
- Can be a little brushtroke-y (but again, probably more my personal application fault than the polish)
Things to think about
- What duochrome polishes do you know that look awesome without having to layer them over black first?!
Cinderella is a really pretty, soft duochrome polish that is unique to my stash (and I have a lot of polish). It has an obvious duo shift without having to layer it over black AND it has really pretty, tiny holo glitters that catch the light. If you like duochromes and blue-green polishes, check this one out!
Once Upon a Polish is on Facebook and Etsy. She has some polishes in stock right now, too!
*Product(s) in this post were provided for my honest review.