Cool things going on with me
- the blog is now a .com !!!! Welcome to manicurity.com
- I trimmed my nails down yesterday (on Sunday), so new posts will have tiny nails (like today's District Thirteen post)
- I am done with the Hunger Games series! There will be a wrap-up post tomorrow (lotsa collages) I am excited to find out which district was your favorite?!
- I went to the Red Bull Soap Box Derby on Saturday - it was really fun and not nail related (mwhahaha, snuck that one in on you!)
- My boyfriend and I added two new guinea pigs to our home yesterday :D
- I did a guest post for Debbie on her blog The Crumpet on Saturday; it was my first guest post - be sure and check out my post and her Celebration 500 series on nail blogging (tons of great advice)
|new guinea piggies! left is Kikko, right is Sabi|
|check out what I did to these nails on Debbie's blog|
|click > here < to view all the Hunger Games posts|
- reviews! I have two beautiful indie polishes to swatch and review for y'all this week (aiming for Wed/Thurs) as well as a water decal from KKCenterhk
- stamping and swatching - I need to practice my stamping and I have 1000 bottles of polish to swatch (you can decide if I'm exaggerating or not on your own...)
- giveaway - it's time. I have a few prizes collected so far; sometime soon there will be a giveaway to celebrate writing 100 posts and having so many wonderful followers
|indie polish butts; can you guess what polishes these are??|
|just a sample of some of my newer plates that need to be used!|
Things I've been thinking about and am curious if you're into?
- possible stash tour/photos? I recently bought a Melmer to put all the things I didn't know how to sort into. It is full already. I have a lot of things *hangs head*
- tutorials? I know a lot of people asked me about my 'engraved' timer-turner nail from the Potterthon series, and I'd love to do a tutorial about it to explain instead of try and use my words :)
- there are some other 'series' I've been thinking of doing, but I need to decide if it's better to do daily themes or weekly themes - like 'stamping sunday' every week vs. a week of stamping, then moving onto something else (do you like it one way or the other or you don't have a preference?)
- I'd like to do a little bit of make-up reviewing on here; I hope that doesn't sincerely offend anyone and if you're super against it, please let me know either in the comments or via email - manicurity (at) gmail (dot) com ((I just got a lot of pretty stuff lately and was thinking of throwing up a quick EOTD here and there))
Happened: Manicurity got upgraded to a dot.com!Upcoming: Two beautiful indie polishes are getting reviewed this week!
Feedback plz - are you into the following: Stash tours? Tutorials? Make-up reviews??
Hope this coming week is excellent for both you & me :D