|[make me bigger!]|
Woo hoo! I did it! I finished the challenge! And it only took me two months :p
Things I've learned/things that have happened while doing this:
- changing my polish every single day is a luxury I can't always afford, but wish that I could
- I've gotten better at painting my nails!
- a dotting tool is my favorite thing to use to clean up the polish edge around my cuticles
- my picture taking has improved; my fingers look slightly less awkward by the end
- I changed my nail shape for 'day 15', from square to rounded, which was revolutionary at the time
- hosted a giveaway mid-challenge to celebrate having way more followers than I thought I could achieve (and now have more than that!!)
- I got way better at stamping, then quit and got worse again - practice does make perfect
I really like the prompts, but don't love how they're arranged - because it ramps up in difficulty without any breaks. I might re-write my own version or just pull numbers out of a hat and re-do this challenge in the future, simply because I like having themes/prompts.
For now I have a lot of stash control to work on (will most likely have a swap/sale tab on top soon), and the PCFC Spring Challenge has been going on without me! So I have a new challenge to keep me entertained. Feel free to join in on this one, too